· Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
· Minimum education:
o 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
o 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
o 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
o Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
· Student shall be medically fit.
· Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
· Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Rules and Regulations
1. Students must be regular and punctual at lectures, demonstrations, seminars, practical, field work and other academic exercises and examination. They are required to attend all allotted working periods in each of the prescribed subjects.
2. Students whose conduct, or attendance, or progress is not satisfactory will not be allowed to appear for the University or Board examination, and are also liable to be asked to leave the College.
3. In case of non-attendance of classes, an application must be presented to the Principal/Class coordinator for leave of absence giving the reasons.
4. Membership in the recognized Student Nurses' Association is compulsory.
5. Students must be neat and tidy in their uniform.
6. Students must wear the prescribed uniform for duty/college.
7. Students must maintain a sense of decorum and discipline inside the College and in its associated institutions, and in public places. Students should refrain from disfiguring walls and furniture, and from other objectionable practices.
8. Ragging is strictly prohibited. "Ragging is a cognizable offence and that any person caught indulging in ragging shall be liable to imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine as stipulated therein."
"Principals are instructed to inform the police and take necessary steps to dismiss the student."
9. Students are required to carry their identity cards certified up-to-date, on their person at all times.
10. Once the parents decide to have their ward as a day scholar, the status cannot be changed thereafter.
11. If student found any miss behave with any faculties, and Principal so strict action will take against students.