QUADRA INSTITUTE OF NURSING, ROORKEE
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education:
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates are also eligible for state open school recognized by state government and national institute of open school (NIOS) recognized by central government having science subjects and English only.
- A candidate belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc (N).
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Candidate shall be admitted once in a year.
- Reservation Policy:
- For disabled candidate: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for each nursing programme.
Note: A committee to be formed considting of medical officer authorized by medical board of state government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of locomotor of 40% to 50%.
- 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- Any other reservation as per the State Govt.
Note: reservation shall be applicable within the sanctioned number of the seats by INC and not above it.
Selection of the candidate should be based on the merit of the entrance
examination held by University or competent authority.